Black and Red Curved Scaled Gradient Nails

Hi All,


I have not been able to participate in the #stnchallenges for a long time but today i finally decided to start doing challenges again!


I am doing 3rd challenge of September.The theme is Scaled gradient!


This technique is introduced by Simply Nailogical ! 

Go check out her blog you will get to see many scaled gradient nail arts :)


So,i have done curved scaled gradient using black and red colour which is my fav combination!

I tried few more combinations earlier but this turned out really nice and attractive



Curved scaled gradient


 I did gradient on Thumb,Index and Pinky finger nail and on middle and ring finger i applied Maybelline color show Glitter Mania All that Glitters and then added hearts and bows decorations and i think it really added a beautiful look to this nail art.
Glitter Mania in shade All that glitters is perfect for doing nail arts as it makes a great combination with almost every color and gives a very glamorous look to your nails !


Curved scaled gradient



I hope you all like this nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment