Revlon Autumn Berry-309 Review

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am going to be showing you the most gorgeous berry red or maroon nail color with hints of super-fine red and gold shimmers in the polish.It is a rich dark color.



Well,this Beautiful nail color is from Revlon.Its called Autumn Berry,Shade-309.Price-Rs.140/-

I am totally in love with this color.

Autumn Berry is an absolutely divine blackened burgundy/purple flecked with gold.Its deep,dramatic,sexy and sophisticated.



 

I think the shimmer makes it more wearable than a straight cream.I got tons of compliments on this color.



The consistency of the polish is thin,but still opaque and richly pigmented.No clumping,streaking or bubbling problems for me.It went on very smoothly and evenly.

The shade looks different based on the lighting- in the sun it looks more purple and in the dark it looks more black.


 

This nail color is perfect for fall/winter!But if you are like me "You Can Always Wear What You Want,Whenever you Want".

I also did a very simple nail art using this color.I'll post the pictures soon!

I definitely recommend nail color this for a deep,sexy,yet still classic nail polish shade.This is A Winner for me!!

What do you guys think of the color?


No comments:

Post a Comment